Like life, only smaller

by Steve

user profile | dashboard | imagewall

« older newer »

All work copyright protected unless otherwise stated. You may not use these pictures in any way without permission from the owner. But if you ask me nicely I am sure it will be fine :)

free web stats

Search this moblog

Recent visitors

So that's what they call it

(viewed 730 times)
Bookmark and Share
12th Jun 2007, 19:28   | tags:,,,,

taniwha says:

The shape is a little like a whoppy cushion. Is that part of smooshing too?

12th Jun 2007, 20:56

whoppy cushion? can't have that sort of talk here!

12th Jun 2007, 21:01

Twiglet says:

I looked the word up on the Urban Dictionary. Definition number 4 was seriously rude....

Edit: Definition number 8 was very rude too...

12th Jun 2007, 21:03

taniwha says:

Oh, I found to squash or mash as in "Some particularly unhappy homeowners have tried to scrape the ladybugs off their walls, or worse, smooshed them"

...but in the under 25s this would draw funny looks?

12th Jun 2007, 21:11

Twiglet says:

BS uses the word alot for sweet talking...

12th Jun 2007, 21:13

Steve says:

4 made me blush...

12th Jun 2007, 22:35

Steve says:

8 made my mind boggle

12th Jun 2007, 22:36