craigy's moblog!

by craigy

user profile | dashboard

« older newer »

Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs License


Recent visitors

Iron mishap..

(viewed 1210 times)
Bookmark and Share
The cord went on fire then i dropped the iron! Good thing is, insurance sendin us a big fat cheque for a new carpet!
21st Feb 2006, 17:00   | tags:,

Advert

James says:

Couldn't you have just bought a rug to cover it? Glad you survived the experience!!

21st Feb 2006, 17:02

craigy says:

no, it was right at the doorway lol...

21st Feb 2006, 17:03

teflon says:

Thanks for reminding me to call the insurance company :)

21st Feb 2006, 17:03

how did the cord catch on fire?

21st Feb 2006, 17:04

craigy says:

dont know, i was ironing away and flames started shooting out the cord...

21st Feb 2006, 17:05

ah good . when i first saw it, it looked as if you had put the iorn on the cord then it set on fire but if it was spontaniouse cumbustion then oo bit of excitement? did it scare you?

21st Feb 2006, 17:07

craigy says:

yeah, it gave me a scare. good job i had shoes on to stamp it out!

21st Feb 2006, 17:08