moblog uk

The Middle Of Yesterday

by James D Clarke

user profile | dashboard | imagewall | contact user

« older newer »

I work and play on the internet. Check out my written blog href="http://www.jamesdclarke.com" target="_blank" ahref="http://www.jamesdclarke.com">www.jamesdclarke.com for more about me, and Twitter for daily thoughts.

All photos posted since 22.07.08 are taken with my 5 Megapixel Nokia N95 8GB.

My Photosets:

My highlights | My top rated images | Gigs | Aston Villa | Cats | Me | Jordan | Steph | Walsall | Birmingham | London | Newquay | Edinburgh | HESFES '07 | HESFES '08 | Retro | Snow!

 

Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs License

Search this moblog


Recent visitors

Fire!

(viewed 1616 times)
Bookmark and Share
11th Oct 2005, 10:58   | tags:,,

bmal says:

big flame . ive done that once and the lighted blew up very scary

11th Oct 2005, 11:11

archer says:

A couple of years ago, I had the gas on my lighter turned up too much and the top caught fire. I didn't realise it was still buring, put it back in my pocket and my coat caught fire.

Cue me taking off my coat in the middle of the street, in the middle of a blizzard and stamping on it vigorously.

The people I was with thought I was quite mad.

11th Oct 2005, 11:28

bmal says:

that would have been funny to see. tee hee

11th Oct 2005, 11:39

archer says:

It did amuse the chap who was with when it happened!

I was not hurt during the incident so I can look back upon it humorously now, but I didn't really see the funny side at the time.

11th Oct 2005, 13:24

bmal says:

good job it didnt explode that would have hurt

11th Oct 2005, 13:26

archer says:

Yes, most things that explode tend to sting a bit!!

11th Oct 2005, 14:53